Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Aundre "Triple-A" Atkins @tripleamusic @shanequagarcia....Producer of the hit track Jim Jones- 60 Racks




Aundre "Triple-A" Atkins @tripleamusic....Producer of the hit track Jim Jones- 60 Racks 






Q:Let everyone know where you are from.

A:I'm originally from Brooklyn

Q: What influenced you to become a Producer? And at what age did you start creating beats?

A: My father, DJ Premier, Pete Rock got me in to doing beats. I started doing beats when I was 19 but I’ve been around the studio since I was like 7 years old 


Q: Besides Jim Jones, what other artists mainstream and Indie have you produced for?


A: I’ve worked with Big Sean, Yung Berg, Paypa, Ray J, and Locksmith


Q: We all know that Jim Jones' 60 Racks is a major hit, did you expect it to be as major as it is?


A: I didn't even know the song was on the radio at first and honestly I didn't expect this much exposure from the song


Q: Has the success of 60 Racks attracted other mainstream artists to your work?


A: Yes the song got me working with French Montana, Omarion, and Fabolous.


Q: Do you plan to do any more productions with Jim Jones or the Dipset/730 Dipset family?


A: Oh yes, as we speak I got a new song done with Jimmy and I'm working on that Dipset album plus I got a song done with Cam'ron feat Sencity coming out soon.


Q. Name 3 mainstream artists you would like to work with in the near future, and why?


A: I would love to work with NAS because he’s my favorite rapper, Jay-Z because I love the way he flows and he’s open to try new things, and Rick Ross because he has this voice that sounds dope on any track. I would work with every artist that's mainstream because they are serious about working in the studio.


Q: Name 3 Indie/Underground artists, if any, that you would like to work with in the near future, and why?


A: I would like to work with Smoke DZA, Mac Miller, and Danny Brown.


Q. Are there any projects, events that the fans should be looking forward to seeing/hearing from you?


A: Well coming soon is more music from Jim Jones and look out for new music with French Montana and Omarion, also you can hear my music on NBC and other TV stations. 


Q:.Where can the fans follow your work? Links, pages etc.?


A: You can follow me on Twitter @tripleamusic, on Instagram @tripleamusic and Facebook. 


Q: Anyone that you would like to give a shoutout to?


A: I wanna shout out Billy J my manager for all the hard work he’s doing and Sanchez for getting me to Jim Jones to make 60 Racks happen 






Interview written/conducted by: Shanequa Morrow- Garcia/SLG Promotions/Goldilocz Promotions


Twitter:@shanequagarcia




No comments:

Post a Comment