Thursday, November 29, 2012

New “Jump Off” Tell All Book Exposes Hip Hop Artists’ Sex Life [BOSSIP.COM]





New “Jump Off” Tell All Book Exposes Hip Hop Artists’ Sex Life

Another day, another tell-all book about high-profile music industry artists who poked their peen into the wrong groupie and got put on blast.

In this latest one, serial sidechick turned “rapper” Jaera Everette dishes on how she used to bust it open in the bedroom with the likes of R.Kelly, Young Jeezy, Shaq, Tupac, (yes, Tupac) and more.

Check out an excerpt from the book below:


I wrote this book for other women to learn about themselves through my stories,” states Jara, so many women are “jumpoffs” whether intentional or not; but now they can see themselves where they are right now and take control of where they are going!

And because no R.Kelly reference is complete with a golden shower mention, here’s another excerpt from the messy memoir:


My first night with Kelly was a night to remember. He was freaky! I sat on his face, and he asked me to do a golden shower on him. I smiled and told him that wasn’t my thing.

I asked him if he ever had it done, and he said once. He was s*xy and all, but I couldn’t bring myself to piss on his face. It was our first time together and what might have been s*xy and freaky to him was not s*xy and freaky to me. Golden showers are not s*xy to me at all. It wasn’t then, and still isn’t today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment